ETCHED CRANBERRY SERVING BOWL - $50
- Excellent condition, no chips or cracks.
- 9-1/4" diameter x 3-1/4" deep.
DAIRYLAND SMALL SIZE CANISTER - $35
- "Dairyland" embossed into sides ot aluminum can.
- Single handle for easy pouring.
- Stands 9-1/2" tall. Diameter 8" on bottom, 5-1/2" top.
- Nice decor piece.
HAND WROUGHT IRON-FRAME TABLE AND 3 CHAIRS - $395
- Unique heart-themed refinished antique wood table, with a trio of matching wrought-iron chairs with wooden seats.
- Table is 29-1/2" tall with a 24" diameter.
- Each chair is 34" tall with a 14-1/2" diameter on the seat, which is 17-1/4" high from the floor.
- Cute set for a tea house, veranda, yard or sidewalk.
- Comes with six orange cushions.
Mid-Century 25-pound Kitchen Scale - $60
- Made by Way Rite Company, Chicago, Illinois.
- Obvious signs of use but still works!
EARLY 1900's COPPER TEAPOT - $40
- Collectible Flemish Copper BP Co. Canada
- Stamped and numbered on bottom
- Small in size
- Wood handle
VICTORIAN HOT PLATE - $50
- Made 1850-1883 by F. Walton and Company, Wolverhampton, England
- Copper bottom, handles, spout for pouring hot water in to keep food warm
- 10-1/4" (26cm) diameter
MID CENTURY KITCHEN SET - $65
- Kromex brand spun aluminum and bakelite flour, sugar, coffee, tea and grease containers.
- Kromex housewares were only made from 1957 to 1960.
- Some obvious signs of wear, but grease cans are more rare!
CANADA POST SCALE circa 1960s-70s - $75
- Includes original rate calculation card for shipping across Canada.
- 16" long, base depth 6-1/2", 7" tall.
- Excellent condition, works fine.
HOSKIN SCIENTIFIC SCALE - $250
- 36-pound super-accurate scale.
- Made in Japan for Hoskin Scientific Ltd. in Montreal.
- 23" from back of scale tray to front of weight hook.
- Tray diameter 9-3/4".
- New scales of this variety sell in the $850-plus range.
Copper Platter - $30
- Collectible Flemish Copper BP Co. Canada, numbered
- Comes with wall hangar
2-gallon MedAlta Crock Pot - $50
- excellent condition
- MedAlta operated in Medicine Hat, Alta from 1916 to 1954
Greek Collector Plate - $25
- Hand Made in Greece with 24 carat gold
ROYAL PLATE COLLECTION - $100
- Charles & Diana in Canada x 2 (German-made is 9-3/8" diameter, other is 8-1/4")
- Charles & Diana wedding plate 10" diameter
- Andrew & Sarah Wedding 10-1/2" diameter
- Queen Elizabeth repatriation of Canada 10-1/2" diameter
SHIRRIFF'S HOT CHOCOLATE SODA FOUNTAIN CONTAINER - $100
- RARE vendors' stainless hot chocolate mix container.
- 8-3/4" tall to top of lid.
- Diameter is 5-7/8".
1950s LUSTRO WARE KITCHEN SET - $50
- Flour, Sugar, Coffee and Tea canisters.
- Good condition with some signs of use over its 60-year history.
- Vivid colors and graphics, perfect for the red/white retro kitchen!
- All canisters nest into one another - flour is largest at 8-1/2" tall.
- Small melt marks in 2 canisters and tea canister has a hairline crack halfway up to the top.
VERSACE MEDUSA VASE $225
- Large size, stands 10-1/4" tall.
- Mint condition, no chips or cracks.
- Full asking price includes delivery within the Vernon-Kelowna-Penticton corridor
WAY RITE KITCHEN SCALE - $65
- Mid-1900's, 25-pound kitchen scale made by Way Rite Company, Chicago, Ill.
- 9-1/2" tall, 6" deep, tray 5-1/2" square.
ROYAL WINTON GRIMWADES JOHN BULL TOBY JUG - $25
- Approximately 6" tall, has been chipped and repaired at front of hat (see photo),
MID-CENTURY MEDALTA CERAMIC KITCHEN SET - $100
- Flour, Sugar and Coffee canisters with lids!
- Made in Medicine Hat, Alberta by Medalta Pottery circa 1950s
- Excellent condition, with a hairline crack in one lid.
- Largest (Flour) is 11" tall with lid and a diameter of 6-1/2"
1940's KITCHEN SCALE - $50
- Made in Germany by FR Kitchens.
- Nicely "patina'd" for 75 years.
- Weighs up to 25 pounds.
- 8" tall, 7-3/4" wide.
RETRO COCKTAIL PITCHER AND 4 GLASSES - $50
- Made in Hungary.
- Good condition, with gold trim showing a little of its age.
- Pitcher stands 10-1/2" tall.
BRAID'S BEST TEA CANISTER - $30
- William Braid & Co. operated in Vancouver in the late 1800's and early 1900's.
1930's OXADE LEMONADE VENDOR'S TIN - $25
HEAVY DUTY CAST METAL MERCANTILE SCALE - $100
- B.S. and M. Scale Company was established in 1872 in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Burrows Stewart & Milne manufactured stoves, scales, furnaces as well as carriage and saddlery hardware. By 1910 they had over 300 employees.
- Great look, could use some TLC in the works underneath.
- Full asking price includes delivery within the Vernon-Kelowna-Penticton corridor.