ART DECO DESK LAMP - $60
- Cast metal image of a Gladiator in a chariot.
- Pull chain design, works fine.
- Glass shade is not original.
DOUBLE WICK PORCELAIN OIL LAMP - $95
- Royal Cauldon Bristol Ironstone "Willow" pattern
- Made for R. Twining & Co. Ltd., by Englands Oldest Pottery, est 1652
- Coveted "Duplex" double-wick
- Excellent condition, no chips or cracks
- Stands 8" tall to wicks, 16-3/4" with shade. Base approx 5" diameter at widest part.
ELECTRIFIED OIL-STYLE HURRICANE LAMP - $25
ANTIQUE KEROSENE TABLE LAMP - $135
- Reads "The Mantle Lamp Co. of America 1915-16 ALADDIN Model No. 6, Chicago, USA" on wick adjustment knob.
- In amazing condition for 100-years old!
- All parts in working order and includes proper flame spreader. Glass is correct size but NOT original, has been replaced at some point.
RAIL LANTERN w/COBALT BLUE GLASS - $175
- Hiram L. Piper Ltd. (Montreal) stamped into top piece.
- Adlake-Kero #4-49 Patented USA/CANADA on bottom.
- Our research indicates it to be circa 1965-1970.
- Cobalt blue glass is more rare, and in excellent condition.
- the blue globe lanterns were commonly used to mark equipment and locomotives that were being repaired, and should not be moved.