RARE ANTIQUE SEWING MACHINE - $200
- Folds down into beautiful inlaid wood cabinet.
- Powered by either treadle or electric motor.
- Cabinet is 30" tall, 17" deep and 22" wide (closed), 42-3/4" with door open.
- Only history we could find on Aquila is, it was possibly a predecessor to or subsidiary of early Singer corporation in Italy in the early 1900s.
ANTIQUE SINGER Sewing Machine - $100
- Manufactured in 1910 in Clydebank, Scotland
- Hand crank manual operation
- 1 of 1000 made of model 46K 13&15
- Comes with wood case